We at KTH AI Society strive to bridge the gap between our members and the industry. It’s quite simple, companies working for the solutions of tomorrow need the talent of today. So below we listed all relevant work opportunities for you to take on new challenges.
For more opportunities, visit our strategic partner, Stockholm AI.
If you want to make a job posting contact us at email@example.com.
Any questions? Check out our FAQ
🌍 Amoria Bond, STOCKHOLM
No deadline, but please apply as soon as possible!
• Design and implement data models
• Work closely with stakeholders to identify data requirements
• Develop and maintain data dictionaries, data models and other data-related documentation
• Identify opportunities to improve data quality and accuracy
• Work with machine learning models to derive insights and predictive analytics
• Develop and maintain ETL processes to facilitate data integration and transformation
• Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies, industry trends, and best practices
• Strong experience in data modeling and machine learning
• Experience in designing and implementing complex data models
• Strong proficiency in SQL and other database management systems
• Experience with machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, Keras or PyTorch
• Strong understanding of data governance, data quality, and data management
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills