We at KTH AI Society strive to bridge the gap between our members and the industry. It’s quite simple, companies working for the solutions of tomorrow need the talent of today. So below we listed all relevant work opportunities for you to take on new challenges.
For more opportunities, visit our strategic partner, Stockholm AI.
If you want to make a job posting contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any questions? Check out our FAQ
🌍 Netlight, STOCKHOLM
What does it mean to be a Data Scientist Consultant at Netlight?
It will vary a lot between Netlighters as we, around the right person, will design a role together with you. You will be starting somewhere familiar with your experience, and from there it is your call how your career at Netlight will look, ranging from which clients you will work with, what role you want to take (based on your personal experience, strengths, your personal interest) and how your relationship with your mentor/coach/EDGE networks/social networks will look like.
As a consultant at Netlight, you will build the products, systems and technical solutions of today and tomorrow. This means that our consultants get the opportunity to help build and scale existing and new products and companies and also continuously learn and master a variety of technical tools. At Netlight, we will challenge you. Our clients will challenge you. You will challenge our clients. You will challenge us. We will grow together and unleash the potential in each other.
As a Data Scientist Consultant, you will help our clients in projects with roles in Data Science. It can be working within Data Science, Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, or project management in terms of working with data or utilizing data to make product decisions to mention a few examples.
Master Degree in Engineering or Technology
Verbal and written fluency in Swedish and English
0,5-5 years of work experience within the data science field related to IT and software products in agile teams
🌍 Amoria Bond, STOCKHOLM
No deadline, but please apply as soon as possible!
• Design and implement data models
• Work closely with stakeholders to identify data requirements
• Develop and maintain data dictionaries, data models and other data-related documentation
• Identify opportunities to improve data quality and accuracy
• Work with machine learning models to derive insights and predictive analytics
• Develop and maintain ETL processes to facilitate data integration and transformation
• Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies, industry trends, and best practices
• Strong experience in data modeling and machine learning
• Experience in designing and implementing complex data models
• Strong proficiency in SQL and other database management systems
• Experience with machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, Keras or PyTorch
• Strong understanding of data governance, data quality, and data management
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills